DS Consulting, Inc. provides Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments:
- Environmental Site Assessment Phase I and Phase II
- Soil, Groundwater, Surface water & Sediment Sampling
- Site Contamination Determination
- Remediation and Decommissioning Design
- Remediation Monitoring and Over-site
- Waste Classification and Disposal Control
- Authority Liaison
- Documentation and Recordkeeping
Determination of environmental condition and identification of potential contamination on a piece of property is one of the most important steps in a real estate transaction. The likelihood of contamination is usually identified during a Phase I
Environmental Site Assessment (ESA).
To establish the presence of actual contamination on site, a more comprehensive investigation is undertaken. The process of Phase II ESA involves sampling and assessment of soil, groundwater, and surface water as well as the assessment of buildings and structures. Depending on the planned use of a piece of land, different environmental criteria are applied in the assessment. Where necessary, an environmental cleanup involving remediation of soil, surface water, groundwater and sediments is undertaken.